ONCE AGAIN THE
EAST WILLISTON FIRE DEPARTMENT IS SPONSORING
OPERATION SANTA- 2013
The procedure for the distribution of gifts to the children in the Village was changed two years ago and was very successful.
To participate in OPERATION SANTA please follow the instructions listed below:
1. For EACH GIFT you want Santa to deliver, bring a NEW, UNWRAPPED GIFT to the EAST WILLISTON FIRE HOUSE on Thursday evenings December 5, 12 and 19 between the hours of 8:00 pm and 9:30 pm.
2. Leave your name and address at the Firehouse. Santa will start his
Deliveries at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, December 24th. Please leave your
gift on your front porch for Santa to pick up. When he arrives at your home,
he will ring the bell and deliver the gift to your child. Important: the child’s name should be listed on the gifts to avoid confusion with multiple gifts.
3. Unwrapped gifts for those in need can be new toys or new infant/toddler
clothing (including disposable diapers) which will be distributed by members
of the Fire Department on December 24th to:
• St. Christopher Ottilie Home for Children in Sea Cliff
• Children’s Cancer Center of Winthrop University Hospital
• Hempstead Homeless Shelter (The INN)
SPECIFIC DELIVERY TIMES CANNOT BE ACCOMMODATED
SANTA HAS TO MAKE APPROXIMATELY 400 DELIVERIES SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!
The Members of the EAST WILLISTON VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT wish you and your family a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!